How to Make Phone Calls With an iPad!
With iOS 8 there are many great features that help you get the most from your iPad and iPhone. This is a quick tutorial on How to make phone calls with an iPad using iOS 8 or higher.
1. Make sure that you have both your iPad and iPhone on iOS 8 or higher.
2. Both devices need to be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
3. Enable iCloud and sign in with the same Apple ID on both your iPhone and iPad.
4. Double check that you’re also signed in under the same Apple ID in Facetime as well.
5. Next, while in settings, click on Facetime and turn on Cellular calls on both devices.
6. Now that you’ve done that you can start to make phone calls with an iPad to your contacts!