How To Clear Safari Cache On iPhone
Safari is just like any other web browser out there, it stores all kinds of website data. They do this to help speed up frequently visited website page load times and keep the data more easily accessible. The down side to this is that it can take up quite a bit of space on your iPhone and can contain personal information. Let’s quickly go over how to clear Safari cache on iPhone the easy way!
[Tweet “How To Clear Safari Cache On Your iPhone”]
There are two ways to clear your Safari cache:
- The first way is to go to ‘SETTINGS’ > ‘SAFARI’ then scroll down to and click on ‘CLEAR HISTORY AND WEBSITE DATA’ . That’s it! The quick and simple way.
- The next way is one where you can see the exact websites that are storing data and either clear the entire cache or clear them one by one.
- Go to ‘SETTINGS’ from your home screen —> Choose ‘SAFARI’ —> then click on ‘ADVANCED’
- Choose ‘WEBSITE DATA.’ You will then see a list of all of the sites and the amount of space that data takes up per site. (You can tap on ‘SHOW MORE’ to actually show the whole list)
- To delete one site at a time just swipe left to reveal the ‘DELETE’ button.
- At the bottom of the page will be a button labeled ‘REMOVE ALL WEBSITE DATA’
- Once you click on that button, it will once again confirm if you wish to delete the data. Click on ‘REMOVE NOW’ and you are done.
[Tweet “2 Ways To Clear Safari Cache On Your iPhone”]