Slideshows are a great way to see all your pictures at one time in a really cool presentation. In fact I was “schooled” by my little nephew when he showed me how fun an iPhone slideshow could be using an Apple TV and a little music! It’s also a great way to share photos with friends and co-workers so they aren’t just perusing through every photo in your phone. This is a really quick tutorial that will show you how to make a slideshow on iPhone with music!
As of iOS 9 things are done a little differently when making a slideshow with your iPhone and I’m gonna show you step by step how to do it the easy and free way, no app needed!
To play slideshows on your iPhone follow these simple steps:
– Click on ‘PHOTOS’ and then on ‘ALBUMS’ at the bottom of the screen
– Choose the album you want to use for the slideshow and then (this is new) select all of the photos that you want to feature in the slideshow. To find out how to select multiple photos check out the article: Impressive iOS 9 Features You Need To Be Using Now!
– Tap the ‘SHARE’ button on the bottom left side of your iPhone’s screen
– Next click on ‘SLIDESHOW’
– Your slideshow will start to play, now tap on the screen to reveal ‘OPTIONS’ and from here you can choose the type of ‘THEME’ you want to use and there’s five choices: Magazine, Origami, Dissolve, Ken Burns and Push.
– To add music to your iPhone slideshow tap ‘MUSIC’ – now you can either select music to match a theme or choose music from your iTunes library.
– Finally you can choose to ‘REPEAT’ and that will create a loop of your slideshow that will play over and over and you can also select the transition speed as well.
If you have an Apple TV, you can also play a slideshow on your television using your iPhone or iPad. I’m telling you this is a great way to share those holiday, wedding and or vacation pics! So, that’s how to easily make a slideshow on your iPhone with music!
What are the top events you would use your iPhone to make slideshows of? Holiday pics? Vacation, Wedding or something else? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.